|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
September 2016 Schedule
Sun. Sept. 04: Art Hoyle Sextet - featuring Art Hoyle (trumpet), with Pat Mallinger (sax), Bradley Williams (piano), Marlene Rosenberg (bass), Robert Shy (drums), and Penney Jeffries (vocals)
Sun. Sept. 11: Jarrard Harris Quintet - featuring Jarrard Harris (sax), with Julius Tucker (piano), Junius Paul (bass), Jalen Baker (vibes), Marcus Evans (drums)
Sun. Sept. 18: Bernard Scavella Quartet - featuring Bernard Scavella (sax), with Charlie Johnson (piano), Larry Gray (bass), Robert Shy (drums)
Sat. Sept. 25 & Sun. Sept. 25: TENTH ANNUAL Hyde Park Jazz Festival!
Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan
Our series is on hiatus for the Summer, and will return in the Fall.
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott