|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
February 2016 Schedule
Sun. Feb. 07: Closed ...for Superbowl Sunday
Sun. Feb. 14: Peter Lerner Group - featuring Peter Lerner (guitar), with Jarrard Harris (alto sax), Joaquin Garcia (keys), Chuck Webb (bass), Tyrone Blair (drums)
Sun. Feb. 21: Bill McFarland & The Chicago Horns - featuring Bill McFarland (trombone), Kenny Anderson (trumpet) & Hank Ford (saxes), with Kirk Brown (piano), Yosef Ben Israel (bass), Ben Johnson (drums)
Sun. Feb. 28: Frank Russell Quartet - featuring Frank Russell (electric bass), with Tim McNamara (sax), Vijay Tellis-Nayak (keys), Marco Villarreal (guitar), Charles Heath (drums)
Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan
And don't forget our "Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan" series is back! Always FREE, our next "Third Tuesday" on Tuesday, February 16th features saxophonist Darius Hampton's Quartet.
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott