|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
June 2015 Schedule
Sun. June 07: Alexis Lombre Quintet - featuring Alexis Lombre (piano), with Corey Wilkes (trumpet), Isaiah Thomas (tenor sax), Junius Paul (bass), Xavier Breaker (drums)
Sun. June 14: D-Erania Quintet - featuring D-Erania (sax), with Tony Cazeau (piano), Lamar Jones (bass), Aaron Weistrop (guitar), D’Artagnon Gunn (drums)
Sun. June 21: Marquis Hill Blacktet - featuring Marquis Hill (trumptet), with Christopher McBride (alto sax), Justefan (vibes), Josh Ramos (bass), Makaya Mccraven (drums)
...and held over by popular request!
Sun. June 28: Marquis Hill Blacktet - featuring Marquis Hill (trumptet), with Christopher McBride (alto sax), Justefan (vibes), Josh Ramos (bass), Makaya Mccraven (drums)
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott