|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
December 2014 Schedule
Sun. December 07: Robert Irving III's Generations Band - featuring Robert "Baabe" Irving III (piano), with Scott Hesse (guitar), Brent Griffin (sax), Laurence d’Estival Irving (sax), Irvin Pierce (sax), Emma Dayhuff (bass), Charles Heath (drums)
Sun. December 14: Geof Bradfield Quintet - featuring Geof Bradfield (saxes/clarinet), with Joel Adams (trombone), Russ Johnson (trumpet), Clark Sommers (bass), Dana Hall (drums).
Sun. December 21: "Holiday Celebration" with Bobbi Wilsyn + Quartet - featuring Bobbi Wilsyn (vocals), with Miguel de la Cerna (piano), Marlene Rosenberg (bass), Jarrard Harris (sax), Charles Heath (drums)
Sun. December 28: Frieda Lee's Legacy Band - featuring Frieda Lee (vocals), with Jeremy Kahn (piano), Art Hoyle (trumpet), Bernard Scavella (sax), Jim Cox (bass), Robert Shy (drums)
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott