|Photo Credit: James Walker and JazzChicago.net|
Hyde Park Jazz Fest
Our Home for Jazz on Sundays...
- TIME: two sets beginning at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- LOCATED: 1043 E. 43rd Street, Room 43 is 1.5 blocks east of Ellis (between Berkeley & Greenwood) on the south side of the street (at the bus stop sign - it has orange awnings).
- FREE PARKING: on the street or in the "One Stop" lot at Lake Park & 43rd (1 block east)
- VALET PARKING: is NOT currently available
- CASH ADMISSION: $10 adults/$5 for University students with ID or children with adults
- ROOM 43 offers bar and food service, including a tasty selection of "Jazz Bites."
February 2018 Schedule
Sun. Feb. 04: Closed for Super Bowl Sunday!
Sun. Feb. 11: “Valentine’s Vibes” with Thaddeus Tukes - featuring Thaddeus Tukes (vibes), with sidemen TBA
Sun. Feb. 18: Geof Bradfield Quartet - featuring Geof Bradfield (saxes/clarinet), with Dana Hall (drums), Scott Hesse (guitar), Clark Sommers (bass)
Sun. Fab. 25: Bernard Scavella - featuring Bernard Scavella (sax), with with sidemen TBA
2017-18 Third Tuesday at Cafe Logan
10/17: Saxophonist Greg Ward
11/21: Saxophonist Roy McGrath
No "Third Tuesday" in December
1/16: Saxophonist Ari Brown
2/20: Bassist Lorin Cohen
3/20: Drummer George Fludas
4/17: Saxophonist Steve Coleman
5/15: Pianist Ryan Cohan
6/19: Saxophonist Isaiah Collier
The Calendar is subject to change!
Our E-Mail Address: contact the Hyde Park Jazz Society
Webmaster: Ken Scott